Saturday 18 May 2013

 Oh yes, at the Goth weekend after we had had ice creams there was a very tall trim and beautiful lady who was wearing some sort of light brown plastic one-piece dress from her ankles up with a fairly low cut to the chest and plastic shoulder straps. I just had to get close to this lady to have a look at the dress as it turned out I got very close as I stood right in front of her whilst  several people were talking to her and taking photos. I am not sure a plastic dress like that is comfortable but she reminded me of the Borg Queen from Star Trek and she was just as pretty as well. I would have liked to have touched the material but I think that may be going too far although I could have asked. Sometimes I am shy and have a sense of decorum!

No comments:

Post a Comment