Friday 22 June 2012

Gosh, I remember women's groups in the mid-1980s all hairy legs (very nice), baggy dresses, dungarees and seriously strong attitudes towards all sorts of things but particularly men. I only went out with one woman over that period who was a mild women's groups   sort of person and found her very easy to get on with because she knew exactly what she wanted to do or not. 

But in York in the 1980s they were a pretty wild bunch! I used to tread carefully around any of them. And so I should of! This may sound strange but it is an attitude and way of thinking that I have kept to this day and I am positively convinced is one of the main reasons I am still married after nearly 24 years. Some could call it mutual respect between me and my wife, but I really believe that we live in a feminine style age where what women are strong in is what will further the interests of the whole human race and reason and intuition are a better way of doing things than forcefulness and passion , something guys are strong in which is only useful for some things.

This age for me is the Bahai age and for anybody who is religious all religions are going in that direction: a feminine style age of reason and intuition but embodied in institutions to democratically coordinate and manage the affairs for everybody on the planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment