Wednesday 12 May 2010

Oh well, I have completely gone over to voice recognition as the main way of inputting into the computer. I will carry on with the mathematics but I will have to clarify with Sunderland University whether I can actually do the course or not with regard to using the computers. The other route is to continue on with my Open University mathematics degree and get work as an unqualified teacher. A while back I contacted a supply agency who said there would be no problem whatsoever with working in schools in the North East as a mathematics teacher with unqualified teacher status. The reason for this, they said, was the massive shortage of mathematics teachers.

On an intellectual note it will do me no harm whatsoever to go for the A Level this year because it ensures that all of the basics are completely learnt and if I have to carry on with my Open University degree it will be more fun to do it in that way. Why do I always feel that I am walking uphill with this. Well, at least I am walking!

No comments:

Post a Comment