Tuesday 4 May 2010

Oh well , I got the old voice recognition going again. I have used most of the versions. A lot of money for very little result. It absolutely infuriates me using it because it reminds me of my handicap , I can only type with one hand and I can't even do that ! I am suffering from massive humour failure about this . Well writing this has cheered me up . Nothing like moaning at yourself to realise its not as bad as you think it is . Its bloody worse! Voice recognition is good but you need your own separate space to do it . The speaking can bother the rest of the family . So I have to move around the house to do it which means sometimes moving out of my very comfortable perch in our purpose built study room, or the college room as we call it .

The lads are busy in there at the moment, Clifford with his A Level maths and Miles doing his further maths mocks. He is really rocking with it at last after an initial shock last week. Total respect to the lad , he is doing it all on his own. Few believe this they think I teach him but I don't , never have when I think about it . I facilitate but I don't teach and don't ask me what that means because I only know what I don't do I have a very imperfect understanding of what I do do.

No comments:

Post a Comment